DURATION: 04thJULY to 12thJULY
Valley of Flowers
Valley of Flowers is generally a carpet of flowers of colors green/yellow/red/blue, surrounded by mountains with trees at the lower levels, brown and grey soil in the middle and white snow at the top. The Valley of Flowers or the Bhuidhar pass (5090m/16,700ft) is the deep depression between Ratanban peak (6166m/20,230ft) and Nilgiri Parvat (6474m/20,230ft) in the east.
Situated above the Ghangria village is a lovely lake called Lokpal, believed to be the place where Lakshman meditated. The place is situated at the foothills of seven peaks, Saptashringi. It is believed to be the lake where Guru Gobind Singh had obtained Nirvana. The place was named as Hemkund (lake of solace). The lake is about 2km in circumference, clear and still, reflecting mirror images of the Saptashringi Peaks.
Delhi – Haridwar
Travel from Delhi to Haridwar in 3 AC.
Haridwar – Joshimath
Travel from Haridwar to Joshimath in private bus.
Day 3 – Day 5
Valley of Flowers – Hemkund Sahib
Trek starts as we visit the Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Sahib and return back.
Day 6 – Day 7
Travel to Badrinath and back.
Reach Delhi early in the morning. Trek ends.
- Photography Tips – Anusandha photographer will provide information about basic camera and exposure settings.
- We have dedicated and passionate team to provide maximum exploring experience to the participants.
- We provide best competitive rates compared to other tour operators.
- We cover off the road surrounding destinations of the location which are not covered in other tour packages.
- Our stays are in the best available scenic location of the region, where ever possible.
- As a traveler, we believe interaction with the locals to get more information about the place.
- We insist on experience sharing/informal chatting with the fellow travelers to enrich the travel experience.
- We believe in travelling, so we try to stay as close to nature and avoid luxury, unless required.
Contact Us for cost and other related details.
Cost Includes :-
- Delhi – Haridwar – Delhi 3AC return tickets.
- All the road transportation from haridwar to Valley of Flowers & return, in a private coach.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trip duration. (Veg. meal).
- Entry tickets for Valley of Flowers.
- All the stays on triple sharing or in basis or as per camp arrangement.
- Basic Photography training by organizers during trip.
Cost Excludes :-
- Any personal expenses on food other than mention above.
- Mineral or packed drinking water.
- Pony charges, if taken, by individual during trek.
- Medical & accidental insurance.
- Any other expenses which are not mention above.
- 20% of total tour cost if cancelled 30 Days prior the departure.
- 50% of total tour cost if cancelled 15 Days prior the departure.
- No refund from 15 days prior to tour departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anusandha Adventures will not be liable for any refund in case of any Natural Disaster during tour.
- In case of natural disaster, Anusandha Adventures would not be liable to provide any individual any other mode of transportation.
- Anusandha Adventures will not be liable for any expenses for extra stay or meals if occurred due to natural disaster in region.