DURATION: 10 DAYS
Rajasthan Road Trip
Experience the diversity of Indian terrain in Rajasthan Road Trip. The magic of vibrant Rajasthan – its rich heritage, colorful culture, exciting desert safaris, shining sand-dunes – makes it a destination nonpareil. Rajasthan is the magnificent land of numerous kingdoms, majestic forts and palaces, diverse cultures, varied landscapes and vibrant colors. Experience the land of regal splendor in Rajasthan Road Trip as we explore India’s oldest mountain range.
Arrive in Udaipur and report for the tour. Enjoy the travel in the Udaipur city in local sightseeing. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Udaipur
Travel to Chittor in the morning to visit magnificient Chittorgarh fort. Travel back to Udaipur. We stay overnight at Udaipur.
Udaipur – Haldighati – Jodhpur
Proceed to the blue city of Jodhpur, en-route visit the historic Maharana Pratap museum in Haldighati. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Enjoy sightseeing in the city of Jodhpur. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
Proceesd to the yellow city of Jaisalmer. Visit to the Thar desert in the evening. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer – Longewala – Jaisalmer
Travel to the battlefield of 1962 war. Travel back to Jaisalmer. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer – Pokhran – Phalodi
Proceed to saly city of Phalodi. Visit the site at Pokhran on the way. Overnight stay in Phalodi.
Phalodi – Pushkar
Proceed to the holy land of Pushkar. Overnight stay in Pushkar.
Pushkar – Ajmer – Jaipur
Arrive in the pink city of Jaipur. Enjoy the local sighseeing. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Exploration of the pink city continues. Free time for shopping in the evening. Tour ends.
- Photography Tips – Anusandha photographer will provide information about basic camera and exposure settings.
- We have dedicated and passionate team to provide maximum exploring experience to the participants.
- We provide best competitive rates compared to other tour operators.
- We cover off the road surrounding destinations of the location which are not covered in other tour packages.
- Our stays are in the best available scenic location of the region, where ever possible.
- As a traveler, we believe interaction with the locals to get more information about the place.
- We insist on experience sharing/informal chatting with the fellow travelers to enrich the travel experience.
- We believe in travelling, so we try to stay as close to nature and avoid luxury, unless required.
Contact Us for cost and other related information.
- All stays on triple sharing basis during the days of travel.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the travel days mentioned in itinerary.
- Entry fees/camera fees, where applicable.
- Bike/Car cost (rental, transportation, fuel, accessories).
- Transportation to Udaipur and return from Jaipur.
- Any personal expenses on food other than mentioned above during travel days.
- Bottled and packaged drinking water.
- Medical expenses other than first aid, if required.
- Any fine/charges due to violation of traffic rules.
- Any tips paid to the hotel staff during the stay.
- 20% of total tour cost if cancelled 30 Days prior the departure.
- 50% of total tour cost if cancelled 15 Days prior the departure.
- No refund from 15 days prior to tour departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anusandha Adventures will not be liable for any refund in case of any Natural Disaster during tour.
- In case of natural disaster, Anusandha Adventures would not be liable to provide any individual any other mode of transportation.
- Anusandha Adventures will not be liable for any expenses for extra stay or meals if occurred due to natural disaster in region.