DURATION: 3rd to 11th MARCH
Amritsar – Wagha Border – Amritsar
Reach in Amritsar till 9.00am in the morning, we get together at around 9.30 am in Amritsar. After collecting the bikes we head towards Golden Temple to get Blessings, from there we would go for flag off ceremony on Wagha border. Overnight stay in Amritsar.
Amritsar – Chandigarh
Today we ride out for Chandigarh early in the morning, after reaching Chandigarh Visit to Sukhna Lake & rock garden would be done. Stay in Chandigarh.
Chandigarh – Dehradun – Rishikesh
We leave Chandigarh early in the morning & lead towards Dehradun, we do some local sightseeing in Dehradun & proceed towards stay in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh – Haridwar – Jim Corbett
After the adventure activities like bungee jumping & river rafting it would be the wonderful drive today from high hills of Rishikesh to dense forest of Jim Corbett. We halt in Haridwar today for Ganga darshan. Stay in Corbett.
Corbett Safari (No Driving)
Today we would take a rest from driving & enjoy jungle by safari. Stay in Corbett.
Corbett – Nainital – Corbett
Today we take a short ride to visit Nainital & return back in Corbett, Snow fights can be enjoyed today in Nainital. Nainital also could be a shopping destination for many.
Corbett – Delhi
Today we start our journey towards our last destination Delhi, it would be complete highway run today mostly covered in 4-5 hours. Stay in Delhi.
Today we pack our bikes to transported back to native places & visit Akshardham Temple, Lal kila, Palika Bazar. Today our tour ends in the evening & one can depart for respective native place tonight.
- Photography Tips – Anusandha photographer will provide information about basic camera and exposure settings.
- We have dedicated and passionate team to provide maximum exploring experience to the participants.
- We provide best competitive rates compared to other tour operators.
- We cover off the road surrounding destinations of the location which are not covered in other tour packages.
- Our stays are in the best available scenic location of the region, where ever possible.
- As a traveler, we believe interaction with the locals to get more information about the place.
- We insist on experience sharing/informal chatting with the fellow travelers to enrich the travel experience.
- We believe in travelling, so we try to stay as close to nature and avoid luxury, unless required.
Contact Us for cost and other related details.
- All stays on triple sharing basis during the days of travel.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the travel days mentioned in itinerary.
- Basic Photography charges.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Bottled and packaged drinking water.
- Medical expenses other than first aid, if required.
- Any fine/charges due to violation of traffic rules.
- Any tips paid to the hotel staff during the stay.
- 20% of total tour cost if cancelled 30 Days prior the departure.
- 50% of total tour cost if cancelled 15 Days prior the departure.
- No refund from 15 days prior to tour departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anusandha Adventures will not be liable for any refund in case of any Natural Disaster during tour.
- In case of natural disaster, Anusandha Adventures would not be liable to provide any individual any other mode of transportation.
- Anusandha Adventures will not be liable for any expenses for extra stay or meals if occurred due to natural disaster in region.